Teff Peanut Butter Cookies ( gluten free, vegan, refined sugar free )
Peanut butter seems to be loved by almost everyone. I created a recipe for peanut butter cookies that are moist, crunchy, healthy, nutritious and perfect in texture.
Say goodbye to dry and crumbly peanut butter cookies! This is the recipe you have been waiting for! Can’t wait to share it!
Gluten free life has changed my xmas cookie traditions totally. I used to bake cookies with white flour and now Im using a wide range of flours from teff to buckwheat.
Gluten free life has made baking so much healthier and versatile.
I think I should only be happy about my mandatory gluten free life.
It has offered me an even more healthier lifestyle.
This gluten free, sugar free and vegan cookie recipe will show you that even if your diet has to be free from gluten it’s not a problem.
Xmas cookies are for everyone. Especially if you love peanut butter.
Ingredients for Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup erythritol
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts crushed
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/3 cup teff flour
- pinch of sea salt
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup coconut oil ( melt after measuring )
- 2 tbsp agave or coconut nectar
- add the wet ingredients to dry and mix well
- the dough makes about 30-35 cookies
- form the dough into balls and flatten a bit before baking
- bake at 180 C for 8-12 min
You can choose to use only coconut sugar or erythritol in the dough. I wanted to get the benefits from both sugars so I used both of them.
I hope you enjoy the cookies as much as I did!
Im sending you good holiday vibes and happy baking sessions ! Enjoy this beautiful time of the year!
- 1/2 cup kookossokeri
- 1/2 cup erythritoli
- 1/2 cup kookoshiutaleita
- 1/2 cup hasselpähkinärouhe
- 1 1/2 cup isoja kaurahiutaleita
- 1 1/3 cup teff-jauhoja
- 1 tl ruokasooda
- 1 tl leivinjauhe
- ripaus suolaa
- 3/4 cup maapähkinävoi
- 1/2 cup kookosöljy ( mitattu lähes kiinteänä, sulata mittauksen jälkeen )
- 2 tbsp agave tai kookosnektaria
- yhdistä märät ja kuivat aineet ja sekoita hyvin
- muotoile taikinasta noin 30 palloa
- litistä taikinapalloja hieman ennen paistoa
- paista 180C noin 8-12 min